2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is turning into a real mess. I'm listening, but not watching, and all I hear is constant shuffling papers. I can only imagine what CM is doing.

ICA looks so bored and disinterested...I guess she needs the focus on her and not Caylee...I do hope she takes the stand today...It appears the DT might be at the end of their CIC...hoping..:fingerscrossed:

Sounds like the defense got most of their information from sound bites off the news and not from the witness.

He did get reward money and that was courtesy of Mark NeJ. This is what I understand and if I am wrong I ask that my friends here correct me.

That was after he was disqualified from receiving the posted reward. Mark Nejame gave Kronk $5K of his own money. Not really the same thing as the reward fund.

Would Caylee's body still smell of decomp a month after she died? That breaks my heart just to type it. :(

Probably not. IIRC someone (forget who) testified it would have been appx 2 weeks until Caylee was fully skeletonized (due to the heat and elements). If I am recalling incorrectly someone please correct me.

The reward money was for a live Caylee.

Edited to add that Mark Nejame did give him a reward from the Never Lose Hope foundation.
It was money he had received for his services IIRC.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Kronk says he never went back into the woods after August 11 until December 11
1 minute ago

Two jurors smirked as Mason tried to get useful information out of Kronk
2 minutes ago

Mason is asking about a map he drew
10 minutes ago

Jury is listening but fidgeting
11 minutes ago

Would Caylee's body still smell of decomp a month after she died? That breaks my heart just to type it. :(

2 months after she died and no, she would be skeletonized.
Even a month after she died laying on the surface without being buried, she would be skeletonized.

CM seems TOTALLY unprepared. He is shuffling through paper and asks a question in between. Not very consistent, coherent and choppy.

It's VERY notable that CM isn't walking forward to "prove" to the witness that he actually said these things...CM is just throwing lies out there/insinuating the witness said things he did not. Should not be allowed, IMO.

For all of CM's increasing volume and frustration, Kronk maintains his answers and CM's looking absurd!

untitled.jpg

Hang in there Roy, stay calm, you are doing this for our angel girly.

ICA looks at Mr. Kronk with what borders on hatred.

She has probably rationalized that it is his fault she is facing the death penalty, because if he hadn't found Caylee's remains, no one would know about the duct tape, etc.

And, how dare he 'steal' the garbage bags she placed there!

Well, like the jury, I don't know any of these reported facts, so I can only go on the guy's testimony. Seems like just a meter reader who found something suspicious from where I'm sitting.

I'm with you Kat. I didn't know Kronk's story at all. At first I thought he seemed evasive. Since then he seems credible and CM looks like he is struggling to frame him for something.

Sadly wee Caylee would have been skeletonized by early August...She only weight 30 some pounds!!:-(

Seems like CM is confusing his dates.. He is asking Kronk about getting close to the bag, but that was in Dec. not August, right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990