2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. This makes no sense. The article posted upthread says this young man died in October of 2007, but this woman claims her son told her about the pregnancy and that he knew the baby was a girl.

Caylee was born on August 9, 2008. The timing doesn't add up.

ETA: I found his obituary online and he died on October 30, 2007.

was nt Caylee born of 05

We should not even being talking about this anymore both Lee and George were given DNA Tests and neither of them are the Father, so please let us put this issue to bed and most importantly to Rest Once and For All for their sake!!

They are talking about Michael Duggan and he does look like lee. MD died in a car accident and his mom thinks her son is Caylee's dad

I'm not English - I travel there often - there's coverage there, it's just not saturated like in the US, so it's plausible she never saw it in England. However, I find it hard to believe that after she agreed to testify she didn't at least Google "Casey Anthony."

BBM

Me neither and me neither. ;)

Hi boys and girls. Just got home since leaving at 9:30 this morning and was only able to check in a couple of brief times. Looks like I missed a LOT. I've been absolutely dying all day. I've arranged to be off until next Wednesday. This case better be in the jury's hands by then. I am so obsessed over this case, my family, friends and co-workers are seriously about to disown me. Thank God I have my WS family that understands my obsession. :blowkiss:

I'm off to make a pot of coffee and head to the basement to read the trial threads while I watch the re-play of today. I should emerge in time for Court in the morning. :seeya:

I agree. This makes no sense. The article posted upthread says this young man died in October of 2007, but this woman claims her son told her about the pregnancy and that he knew the baby was a girl.

Caylee was born on August 9, 2008. The timing doesn't add up.

ETA: I found his obituary online and he died on October 30, 2007.
One Aug 9, 2008 Caylee was celebrating her 3rd birthday in heaven.

We should not even being talking about this anymore both Lee and George were given DNA Tests and neither of them are the Father, so please let us put this issue to bed and most importantly to Rest Once and For All for their sake!!
I'm sorry, what?

Michael Duggan (Caylee's alleged father) resembles Lee, IMO. It creeps me out. Obviously it's not Lee.

Have you seen the photo?

I guess he really could be the father. Very sad that his mother is choosing to go to the media first instead of privately getting a paternity test done.

Omg that video made me so sad and the grey cat they show looks alot like my Simba that I lost 2 years ago and I miss him so much. Sorry for your loss I know how it feels. My simba is buried at my daughters house in a special casket built by a friend and I have a flat stone on top and I get to visit him whenever I want. I still miss him so much.

I miss my Hercules also he was 170 pound golden most gentle loveable dog.
the crematory gave me the card the rainbow bridge!

Sorry for your loss also! its hard and i so can not imagine the loss of a child.

Regarding Caylee's father having died in a car accident, I had heard this years ago, before I was aware of this site. It looks like this was first discussed here almost three years ago, in this thread:

Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?

To find it, I used the advanced search, put "car accident" in quotes in the search window, selected "search entire posts", selected "show results as posts", and selected this forum. The search results went on for 16 pages, so I jumped to the last page to see the earliest mention of the phrase "car accident" in this forum.

I think this makes it 3 lovers who were potentially Caylee's bio dad who have died in car accidents!!!!!!!!!!

I am still waiting for someone to tell me the defense will finally rest tomorrow...

I guess he really could be the father. Very sad that his mother is choosing to go to the media first instead of privately getting a paternity test done.

I believe she called the A's atty.
Sounded like a brush off to me

I also thought her voice sounded different....maybe because we haven't really heard her speak since the jailhouse tapes. I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice that! Actually the sound of her voice when I saw that snippet on NG kinda freaked me out a little. Not really sure why either...it just did.
It's because her voice sounded high and clear and little-girl like, and not all hoarse and bossy and nasty like on the jailhouse tapes.

Respectfully, I don't think turnadot was implying she thinks Lee is the father...rather that she thinks the pic of the alleged father looks a lot like Lee. And I would have to agree with her there, I did a double take as well!

(and I don't really know why I am calling turnadot a "she" so I apologize if in fact she is not a she!) :)

No matter if this mother's claim is true or not, I wish she would have waited until after she had the results to confirm her suspicions. . . Certainly at least until after the trial.

ITA! I do see a resemblance between her son and Caylee, but it would have been better if she had quietly gone through the process of having a DNA test done and waited to announce it if and when a match was made.

Oh, of course-- then I reallllly want her to! :rocker:

But if ICA goes to prison she will get another bite of the apple (maybe) and (likely with the job JB has done) and she can be the focus of 'the world' once again. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor