2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:coffeecup:

No alarm needed over here anymore, I'm going to be mad about that after the trial is over!

GA may have no moral character, but I find it very hard to believe that a former LEO/homicide detective would in ANY way imagine that the death of his granddaughter would not be investigated to the nth degree - and therefore NOT call 911 for an "accidental drowning" and then go so far as to try to hide the "accident" and then dispose of the body. He would know that an accidental drowning wouldn't end up with any kind of charge against KC other than perhaps negligence. But here in FL, with drowning deaths being woefully common, that's unlikely. The only time I've seen charges brought against a parent has been when drugs/alcohol are involved.

Exactly. I know I keep harping on it, but it just makes no sense to cover up an accident to look like murder. :crazy:

What was the deal with the last proffer yesterday? The one where Baex paraded out jail people. Sounded like nothing more than a "my client is a good egg" proffer. Is any of that going to be let in?

No, JP said he would not let them in...don't know about JG yet.

What was the deal with the last proffer yesterday? The one where Baex paraded out jail people. Sounded like nothing more than a "my client is a good egg" proffer. Is any of that going to be let in?

And...does this open the door to let in ICA's response to finding Caylee's remains?

It was to show that her demeanor never changes. He was hoping to advance the 'ugly-coping' explanation.

What was the deal with the last proffer yesterday? The one where Baez paraded out jail people. Sounded like nothing more than a "my client is a good egg" proffer. Is any of that going to be let in?

No. Judge Perry already ruled it was irrelevant and State objection stands.

What was the deal with the last proffer yesterday? The one where Baez paraded out jail people. Sounded like nothing more than a "my client is a good egg" proffer. Is any of that going to be let in?

Not allowed.

Good Morning. I was thinking about Kronks testimony and something was off.

Kronk said he didn't talk to his son until Dec 11th.

At the end of Masons questioning regarding the clutch and repair bill he said to Kronk. Specifically on dec 10th do you recall saying anything to your son or anybody else about needing money. Kronk said, I might of mentioned to him but I don't remember specifically sir.

Hmmm is kronk now saying he talked to his son on Dec 10th and Dec 11th?
It doesnt matter if he talks to him eveyday but didnt Kronk say he only talked to him Dec 11?

And I thought I heard Kronk say he talked to his son another time after he sad he only talked to him on Dec 11th.

Sounds like the Defense might have phone records from the son and they are going to use them aganist kronk. Mason wanted Kronks cell phone number on record. Yep I think mason is going to impeach or implicated Kronk with phone records.

and so what if Kronk wanted money, in this ecomony who doesn't. Kronk should just say, yeah I thought I would be getting a big reward so I was doing the "happy im in the money dance" and calling my son, I thought how lucky can I get, my truck breaks down and I find the body, still thinking i'm lucky, I immediately buy several power ball tickets.

BBM

I recall Kronk saying that he talked to his son 12 to 15 times (or something like that) between Aug and Dec but that the only time he said to him the part about watching him on TV was on the 11th. He did not say that the 11th was the only time he talked to his son. At least that is the way I remember the testimony.

IMO

If ICA doesn't take the stand, I can't wait to hear HHJP ask her to be sure it was her decision and hers alone...LOL

the judge said no, not relevant.

bbm The Judge said no.

I think JB is trying to prove that ICA is happier in jail than with her Father at home? That's just my guess. Because who the heck cares if she's happy?!!

OMG - I was just going to write this. I think the Orange County Jail should put a TV outside Casey's cell tonight and play the new Winnie The Pooh Movie.:great:

I've never understood that logic...LOL Ok, so what you're telling me JB is that since your murderous client has been in jail with practically no opportunities to party or otherwise misbehave, she has been a good girl???
Ri-iiiiiiiiight..... At that point I would say, define good for me. :floorlaugh:

Good Morning all.
I keep thinking about how blatantly ICA lied over and over to LE when questioned. To their faces without an ounce of fear. I'd be shaking in my shoes if I had 2 or more cops confronting me with my lies. She was so cool and calm and just kept maintaining her ridiculous stories. Who does that without any emotion. She really does think that she's smarter than everyone else. For this reason, I believe she will testify and seal her fate.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
George and Cindy hug for an extended period of time in back of courtroom #CaseyAnthony -jfell

So sad. Cindy and George basically collapsed in each others arms on way out. George had to sit as Cindy comforted him. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 9:09 AM

#GeorgeAnthony asked Ashton if they could talk. He said no. Then gave Cindy big hug.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:09 AM

George ad Cindy have left courtroom #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:08 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads