2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge Eaton on WESH

DT has tried to prove OS, but have not been able to do that. Molestation, drowning, etc. The only way at this point is to get it from GA or ICA.

And it was a terrible decision to allow the A family in the courtroom.

Trying hard as I might to understand JB's questioning of RK, and the actions of RK that somehow relate to the JB's OS and admission on the behalf of ICA, that this was an accidental drowning caused by incest....so what does RK have to do with the drowing? Shouldn't JB be asking him about the pool and ladder????????:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Greetings all,

I'm a newbie here, and obviously late to the party - but just as fascinated by all of this as I'm sure you are! Praying for justice for Caylee.

You know, I'm really still concerned about RK mentioning the money and not wanting to split it with his ex-wife. He explained that yesterday. I really believe it was a motive as far as his son's testimony -- Mom is showing her ex. All just :cow: of course. But I don't buy the young man's "disinterested" line, no particular axe to grind with his dad. Too many references to negative things about him, including stuff he really wouldn't know anything about -- since he hasn't had contact with him since he was eight -- including that shot about his past behaviors. How would he know? From his Mom. So, if she was mad after hearing about RK potentially hiding the reward money, I can see this starting to roll.

Not saying he personally did anything dishonest, only that he was amenable and malleable to his mother's interest in the case.

:cow:

I tried to look up all murderers who took the witness stand and can't find many who did.

WFTV indicating that they may have problems with their live courtroom feed due to the storm that's just hitting Orlando.

I think Baez's plan today is to keep rotating the witnesses so he can put on ICA nice and fresh tomorrow, my bet is that he will keep her on the stand until the break for 4 July.

I recommend all you ex-smokers run out and get some e-cigs to prevent returning to the real thing. This case will drive some to drink. Me, it has driven to smoke......just e-cigs though.

Quit last Nov. after smoking for over 30 yrs. No desire for e-cigs or anything like it. Now, if I could just get over my habit of eating food, I'd be really happy!! :crazy:

My personal opinion is:
JB watches the talking Heads say stuff like " Jose should have asked the wittiness this or that" Then JB brings them back on the stand and ask them stuff he heard them (the TH) say....

I am going on the record saying I will not be surprised if the next witness is ZFG.

Greetings all,

I'm a newbie here, and obviously late to the party - but just as fascinated by all of this as I'm sure you are! Praying for justice for Caylee.

Welcome to the group Exgi! So happy you're here!

:welcome4:

Hi all, Im just back in, im a thinking its special break time? maybe smoke break? lol

Im all caught up thanks to each and everyone of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member