2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She still has to be accepted as an expert correct? This is not proffer, but establishing her expertise? Let's get to the point DT!!!!

o.k. I really should have waiting to get on my tread mill till now. This lady is so about her self. She hasn't even met Casey. This makes no since to me why the judge is allowing this. I really can't wait till JA gets up there. I'm worried that maybe the older women on the jury are going to like her, if they can keep up with her.

now I fully understand what JB was talking about the other day when he spoke about her having to "inconvience" a friend that she was staying with while waiting on her depo.....that poor poor friend!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:Hilarious!

ICA now thinking her new career might center around grief counseling

Maybe she's had a stroke...we don't know. Don't think it is necessary to talk about how she speaks...

Didn't they prepare her? I'm not implying anything about her as a person, but she seems like she has no idea what's expected of her.

OMG - Compassionate Friends!!
I went there after my son died and they almost did me in.
Tried to tell me what "stage of grief" I should be at.
My therapist advised me to stay far away.

The silver lining to this will be getting to watch the cross-exam.

How does KC murdering her daughter become a need for a crisis & trauma grief councelor? This witness is on my LAST nerve.

why such hostility towards the witness? we don't even know what she's going to say yet, and she's already been accused of being drunk? come on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo