2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As evidenced by the tweet below, this woman is NOT being taken seriously on Twitter, so hopefully the jury is thinking the same:

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Waiting for, Oooooooooo-oke, lahoma... #caseyanthony

Well ICA needed to speak with this woman prior to killing her child. A day late and a dollar short here.

I've bit my tongue and sat on my hands so many times during this trial. But O. M. G. This witness is causing ME grief and trauma!

Excellent question about the peer-reviewed journals. None about grieving, it seems?

I missed it if this was already said but does this lady have ANY actual degrees or medical qualifications?

A better question would be if Killers grieve after killing little girls who call them Mommy.

Richard Hornsby is just CRACKING ME UP on twitter...but I can't post it here!

Yep. I have been cracking up too, but I'm not about to post any of it here.

Some of the WESH tweeters are being a bit snarky as well.

end of life issues for children and how to dispose.....of their belongings

THIS woman is going to explain to us why Casey went out partying after Caylee died!!! Are they kidding??????????

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
Jury NOT taking notes. #caseyanthony

For what my opinion is worth.......she is very credible as a professional. I can not speak to her involvement in this case yet.

Like I said....I have LOTS of opinions....but NOTHING bad at all to say about her. She is truly passionate about her work. It is her lifelong endeavor.

Her students love her and she brings a sense of personal emotion into her lessons.

My GF......had her as a teacher in nursing. She taught her HOW to recognize the effects of trauma on the family of ill, dying, or deceased.

I love the SAO, but she most certainly IS an expert in her field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie