2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG this is ridiculous...she doesn't even know what peer review is and she hasn't submitted anything to a journal. OMG...what a waste!

Peer review journal that is online done with computers..........REALLY?

She STILL doesn't know what a peer review is, even after JA explaining it to her. And she is a professor??? GASP.

Folks I am several 50-post pages behind you all, but I'll be catching up soon because I'm having to remove up to 20 posts a page for bashing this witness's speech patterns etc.

We do not want any of you to experience a TO.

PLEASE, restrain yourselves!

Did she say she was tenured?! Because it doesn't look like she's been in published in more than 1 peer-reviewed journal. Ever!!!

Really sitting on my hands with this witness.....as a fledgling member of the feild, Im embarrassed.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE THIS CAN NOT POSSIBLE BE REAL, THIS IS AN EXISTENTIAL OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE - IT IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION!
27 seconds ago

(mods, again, I apologize ........... couldn't pass on THIS one - put me in time out, I'm willing to take the punishment, it's worth it :(

I expect JA to break out in a song and a dance!~ :floorlaugh:

Is there a Chicken Soup For The Murdering Parent?

btw, Hi all...first post, longtime lurker.

WELCOME!!!

I don't post very much, but I had to tell you that your post made me laugh so hard that I woke up my dog! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She says traumatologists interact with first responders, often to help with PTSD onset
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:51 PM

I have PTSD and if I ran into this lady I would RUN very fast in the other direction

Yes, I do see the point; but manipulating the remains COULD have disturbed, removed, altered, fill-in-the-blank evidence; and may that (if it happened) may that not possibly be at risk of being characterized as tampering? (....asking - not arguing)

I would think it would only be regarded as "tampering with evidence" if the person knew it was evidence at the time. If he didn't know, then I would think it wouldn't be considered so but, I dont really know.

Confirmed, Cruz is in the hallway.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:09 PM

Sally Karioth is being cross examined by Ashton #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:09 PM

OrlandoCoyote
Overheard at the defense table: Baez to Mason "How much are we paying this whackjob?" #CaseyAnthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni