2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 41 books on grief in my library and I have two of her grief books. I have read all of the books in my library, some of them several times. I don't recall either one of them so I just got her books and thumbed through them. One of them has no highlighting at all. The other has very little. I rest my case.

Is the the witness that the defense is going to close their case with? Wow. She doesn't seem to be able to coherently answer the question about supplying Peer Reviewed Journals for which she has submitted articles.

Must.
Sit.
On.
Hands.

But I will say this. Does this lady know where she is? She is acting like she is a special guest on the Oprah show.

She is terrible. I have published in peer review journals and it's pretty easy to publish new research - but if you write something that doesn't seem right - you will have people refute you in another article.

Even ICA wants this lady off the stand!! Never seen anything like this in a court!

This witness HAS NEVER once actually answered JA's questions. She can't cite ANY peer reviewed journals and is totally non-responsive to his questions.

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony I see the chances of the defense wrapping tomorrow growing dimmer.

Is this not in front of the jury??? Dude, I know I fell asleep for a minute... but did I miss them removing the jury after Yuri?

I think this already have been deemed acceptable...

I think the jury is still there could be wrong. So sorry, I should have been more clear. The defense is trying to offer her as an "expert", the prosecution is objecting. Barnes and Noble has yet to weigh in. :crazy:

So, book stores have editors, and the Department of Health web site is a peer review journal because someone looked at it. This is just bizarre! Casey just gave a look like, wow, this woman is looney!

JA looks like he is liking these answers because I doubt HHBP will accept her as an expert

Where are we going with this? That Casey reacted in her strange manner because she was reacting to a death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siblingminds