2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG this witness is a mess. She's the type of person who if you ask her the time, she'll tell you how to build a clock, then launch into the history of clocks in the world, then continue on to watches. And in the meantime you are wondering how you're going to chew off your own foot to escape the bear trap of her monologue.

Wow - the Floridians are paying ther $500/hour. I think I would demand a refund.

We have an entire section in our Mental Health department dedicated to PTSD, and deployment related loss and grief issues. It's huge, with amazingly qualified people who publish regularly. I've never heard any of them refer to themselves as traumatologists. Not sure if that means anything, but it seems strange to me.

This is shocking. I know graduate students who've been published in peer-reviewed journals more than this lady.

Even GA and CA seem to be having a laugh over this lady. Good for GA, he needs SOMETHING to make him laugh today.

I had a poem published in Utne Reader once. That makes me a poet laureate. ;)

51SVRrNwIVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I just laughed/barked/snorted and scared the pets! :floorlaugh:

oh myyyyy............I won't say anything!!!

I do not think ICA likes this woman that is on the stand right now????!!!????:banghead:

I have to agree with previous posters. This lady definitely sounds drunk (or otherwise under the influence). She does not obviously know what peer-reviewed means, nor does she understand a journal, etc. I think she has a passion for what she does and has some experience, but I do not believe she can be qualified as an expert.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member