2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a proud moment for Univ of Florida (if I recall her local professorship correctly.)

She is a professor at Florida State University, FSU. She is not associated in any way, shape or form with The University of Florida.

JB is a graduate of FSU, as well.

JA: What was the name of the journal?

Witness: Transink?

Did anyone catch the name of the journal? I couldn't understand what she said.

I lost track, is the jury seeing this?

(and am I being overly critical in thinking that the witness may possibly have "had a few" at lunch before testifying?)

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE THIS CAN NOT POSSIBLE BE REAL, THIS IS AN EXISTENTIAL OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE - IT IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION!

You said it! HHJP needs to end this immediately. She is not qualified to even examine ICA, she is NOT NOT NOT qualified to diagnose, assess or explain anything ICA has done.

((There are so many people here. Hello, guests and friends!))

JudgeJeanine
Wow. This witness doesn't seem to know what a "peer review journal" is. Inappropriately funny adds stuff not asked for. #caseyanthony

Just killing myself because RH is in side my head with his comment that just flashed by on the page....

I bet the defense are going to ask her about Casey's behaviour and that everyone grieves differently and that going out partying is just one way of grief.

Ay-yi-yi!! I think I will go chop some onion and cry, then I will mix/fix a tuna sandwich. She will hopefully have run out of words by the time I am done.

Parents Magazine

Barnes & Noble

Florida Public Health

:eek:

Did she examine IKC?

What will she say?''

Oh BS saying she will talk about IKC's behavior after the death of Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog