2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an absolute joke.

I'm sure this lady is very lovely and very qualified.

But, she is not capable of taking the witness stand, in her current condition (whatever that is) in my opinion.

Oh JP...tsk...tsk... how in the world could this lady be considered an expert in the field of grieving??

As a nurse, I'm disappointed in her behavior and ego...

I can't believe HHJP is letting this woman in as an expert UNLESS he knows it will backfire.

Dr Lillian is going to have a HUGE post about this womans body language!

JA would like her testimony to be appropriate to the details of this case.....well, duh

She's smiling at the jurors, trying to get them to like her. What will they think? Where's our mock juror?

This would be a time where I would say-Thank god for a side bar_LOL

Did they not not PREP her at least? DCS obviously hasn't talked to her. They finally let her talk and it's this witness.

You think the case can't get any weirder and somehow it does.

Of course HHJP sides with ICA. This person has never even met ICA!!

FL dept of Health is peer reviewed? experts got those...don't know who the other experts are....Healing adjucts medical model...chapter managing grief and loss - book Pediatric Nurse Practioners - online journal...what is the journal...Dealing with Death...Monogram put out set of articles....North American Transplant....name of journal...how ofter published - quarterly....any others...(object- sidebar) JA holds finger up to witness to indicate wait 1 min and smiles....

(This woman has not YET named a Peer Reviewed Journal that I have heard!)

civil cases and criminal cases 6 and 6 and 1 maritime case....1 case that she didn't interview ...talked to sis (object to her admitted as expert...HHBP she will be admitted as expert in trauma and grief

Journal of Traumatic Advance ...several journals of Charles Figley work @ LSU, look @ instruments a Doctoral student might use in grief in loss study, work with IRB board make sure research students do will be valid....
do people suffer grief in same way....no if I were to poll a room...I work a lot with children and ...(Object - sidebar)

Is she the witness who was late that time? They were going to pick her up? LOL

Okay for anyone that says HHJP is bias towards the prosecution can not possibly have that argument now that this witness has been accepted as an expert.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member