2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge Perry, noooooooooooooooo! I adore you except right about now.

We have an entire section in our Mental Health department dedicated to PTSD, and deployment related loss and grief issues. It's huge, with amazingly qualified people who publish regularly. I've never heard any of them refer to themselves as traumatologists. Not sure if that means anything, but it seems strange to me.

I think she meant DRAMAtologist!
"Paging the dramatologist to the cell of ICA, STAT!"

River Cruz tells source in the hallway, "I'm irate." I expect some drama soon.

good. she can explain to the Court why she's irate - and how she violated the rule of sequestration while she's at it........

stevehelling

The Chicken Soup lady is a qualified grief expert. Well I'll be dipped in...something.

Hey, the behavior would have lasted longer than 31 days if she wasn't stopped.

This is an absolute joke.

I'm sure this lady is very lovely and very qualified.

But, she is not capable of taking the witness stand, in her current condition (whatever that is) in my opinion.

Perhaps lovely but not qualified for the role both she and the DT are claiming.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES NOT REALLY LIKE THIS WITNESS??? Something about her touches me the wrong way, she seems full of herself or something.
AND if the defense wants her to testify why did they not have her examine or interview ICA, I say because they were afraid of what she would find.

While attorneys are in sidebar Karioth leans forward and smiles to the jurors. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:19 PM

As Karioth begins to answer how people respond to grief Ashton objects and they move to sidebar. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:18 PM

are we still waiting for the sidebar transcripts from last week.....guess I will have to go looking

by stevehelling via twitter at 3:15 PM

She says she has testified 12 times about grief. (civil and criminal cases) #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:14 PM

I wonder if she will be in trouble for talking and/or listening to testimony she wasn't supposed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3