2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey is crying as this woman talks about hypotheticals of mother's loss of child. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 3:31 PM

Jurors aren't taking notes
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:30 PM

Some mothers will go to grave everyday... Others won't go at all. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:30 PM

well we know where kc falls in. she wouldn't even let her daughter have a grave.

she was 19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was ICA's responsibility to take HERSELF to the doctor not her mothers responsibility!!!!!!!

oh Casey is soooooooooooooooo damaged! I get it...oh bruther!

this woman is a grief expert not a family counselor.... I don't understand how the hypothetical is helping her come to the conclusions

MOO

Sally Karioth, PhD, RN
Professor
Additional Information
Contact Information
Phone: 850.644.6845
Email: sallykarioth@yahoo.com
Education:

PhD, The Florida State University
MN, University of Florida
MS, The Florida State University
BS, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Diploma, Bellin School of Nursing, Green Bay, WI

Courses Taught:

Individual, Death & the Family
Holistic Approach to Health
Professional Nursing Leadership
Values, Roles & Issues in Nursing

Select Publications:

Editors of Child Magazine, Karioth, S.P, et al (2003). Feeling safe talking to children about war and terrorism. New York City, NY: Barnes & Nobles Book.
Karioth, S.P. (2002). Things I wished I'd learned as a Freshman but didn't know who to ask: an unofficial guide for navigating your first year in college. Tallahassee, FL: K.P. Publishing Co. Book written as product of Presidents seminar grant.
Brown, H.J., et al(2001). Highlighted in yellow, A short course in living wisely and choosing well. Nashville, TN: Rutledge Hill Press.
Karioth, S.P. (1998) (2nd Edition) If You Want to Know If You're Dying Ask The Cleaning Lady And Other Thoughts On Life And Happiness: Revisited.
Karioth, S.P., et. al. (1996). Chicken Soup for the Surviving Soul. Deerfield Beach, FL.: Health Communication Inc.

http://nursing.fsu.edu/Faculty-and-Administration/Faculty-and-Staff/Sally-Karioth-PhD-RN

The titles of her publications listed on her page sound more like entertainment and popular psych than scientific research.

What a crock of malarky! No tears when Kronk talked about sticking a metal rod in the eye socket of her child's skull, etc. but when Dr. Sally talks about general grief over a child KC automatically thinks of herself and releases a Monsoon!

I'm glad ICA is crying now.

I'm sure the jury will note that she was not crying when JB was saying over and over about a meter reader's stick going through her dead child's hollow eye socket.

I'm gonna assume that the blind leading the blind is heading straight for a brick wall!

Addressing my pet peeve (and I wish the State would address it, too): How in he77 is a woman who fakes a job so she can dump her child off on everyone available for almost all of that child's life considered a loving mother who has a special bond with her child?

Isn't all this "assume" stuff kinda like TESTIFYING FOR ICA???

I still haven't seen a single tear. Has anyone else? It's not crying without tears. It's manipulation (and a bad attempt at it).

Not a tear for her father, who just hours ago was being ripped to shreds by her defense team's vulgar lies.... but, now, when she 'gets' to play the victim- which she wanted all along- she finally finds some tears.

I despise, despise, despise Casey Anthony.

And not a tear for her daughter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member