2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we assume that the DT are...let's say...very unusual persons???

Question: DCS says assume that... and lays out their entire theory. Is this the longest question in the entire history of criminal cases?

OK...I may be a total moron but I have never in my long life heard a witness examination based entirely upon assumptions. Is DS really a lawyer? This is outrageous, it really is.

WHAT IS THIS? HER CLOSING STATEMENT? Shheeessshhhhhh.

Wait. Her PhD is in Educational Psych? Is that correct? If so, she has no business portraying herself as a grief counselor; her degree qualifies her to critique the EDUCATIONAL system. These are two TOTALLY different study areas; I work with several PhDs in Ed Psych and they would be clueless to the subject of grief. It's out of the subject area.

I don't think she has any clinical experience in mental health either. Perry is wroooong on this one imo.

This is ridiculous that DS is being allowed to testify. All of this "assume" this and that is essentially a way of testifying!

I "assume that" looking at this witness, that she is utterly confused and ready to nod off, after her very early lunch-time nightcap.

this is quite a long hypothetical.

DS laying out entire DT "story" in her soft voice. Like telling the jury to assume (believe) it
Can't believe it's being allowed

I Object! Is this closing statements? I don't see how this can be allowed

Really? Do you think the defense got her to meet with ICA last night, after they told SA and Judge that she has not met with her yet?

ICA did that just when they broke for the first sidebar. Hmmm...I don't know. Maybe ICA was just trying to be her outgoing, polite self? *blech*

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
I fully expect #JeffAshton to cross examine her with Dr. Seuss' book "One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish" #CaseyAnthony
6 minutes ago

Sounds to me like DS is doing a run around closing statement.

OMG it's like a mini closing argument

Jeff's is gonna rock:rocker:

Why are they letting DS present the entire case under "Assumptions". I am shocked!!!

OMG, do you think Roy Kronk still has that meter reader stick? I want to stick it in my eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust