2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Judge Perry's way of saying to the jury about the DT: okay folks, this is all they've got. You do the math.

WHAT is she crying about? He Dad had an emotional breakdown on teh stand earlier and she didn't shed a tear and now...now...she freaking cries!

Casey only cries for herself ..... total narcissist ..... and the jury is seeing the disconnect directly in front of them.

I hope Ashton does the cross and hammers home his own hypotheticals.

Dr. Sally looks confused. What if she says "WTH kind of situation is that? I have no idea!"

Whats wrong with this judge letting this in?? I am shocked. And is this witness really remember all these assumptions. I am floored I must say.

Why is DS being allowed to use all of these "assume" statements to actually TESTIFY?!?!

This is not OK - this is DS giving a closing statement through a hypothetical !!!!!

Stop this NOW!
DS is giving a Closing argument of the whole case!?
How is this Hypothetical??!!!
Arrh!

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." Sally Karioth

She's crying because this is about her right now not her daughter. It's the only time she cries.

This bears repeating. POOOOOOOOOooorrrrr little Casey....

(P.S. That was the longest hypothetical in the history of the world.)

Please give us a pan over to HHJP's face...he's got to be busting a gut right now. :floorlaugh:

ITA but that doesn't make them qualified to testify as an expert on why a person may act one way or the other. MOO

I don't know how "expert" testimony can be given on such a subject, myself. In a court of law, that is. I "testify" almost daily on my job or to people in my life, because I know stuff they don't and experience what they haven't (oncology nurse).

But in a court of law? She hasn't done the kind of research done by the other experts in this case. I don't know how she could or anyone could. Well, whether or not it COULD be done, it hasn't been done by Karioth. It's all anecdotal, and should be taken as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust