2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Someone might develop magical thinking".

Please JA-point out that ICA developed "magical thinking" months BEFORE Caylee died. Please, please, please point that out.

Oh, so now she claims the 'magical thinking' process! Has she ever heard of Joan Didion? Plagiarism!

Well, all I can say is - I know a bad attitude when I see one.

Now watching WDBO, and it has been freezing at the most inopportune pictures for this woman.

Kinda funny actually.

Susan Smith & Casey Anthony stuck together like glue. I am just endlessly amazed with Jeff Aston. What a pro.

Baez got this witness who testified about a case of a woman who KILLED HER OWN KIDS AND LIED ABOUT IT. Nuff said.

From TruTV.com: "Judge Howard sentenced Susan Smith to thirty years to life in prison. Susan will be eligible for parole in 2025, after she has served 30 years"

Flourish - I am sorry for your loss. Did you completely deny the death when it happened?

I do believe HHJBP let this go on for so long, because he realized it was the DT shooting itself in foot...again. This time with a cannon.

Karioth says "magical thinking" is when someone convinces themselves of something that isn't true.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:00 PM

Jeff making a distinction between lying to yourself or denial that your child is alive and lying to everybody.

People in denial might say the dead person is not dead, s/he's in Europe, but they're not delusional enough to believe they're in Europe with her/him.

DS objects because there is no evidence of sneaking.
But hey, this is a hypothetical Jeff is giving her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member