2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turning the "hypothetical" now to:

Tells nobody.... Blockbuster.....sex..... over next thirty days, continually tells various stories.........

ICA is angry. Staring daggers into JA as he goes through her actions after the death. I knew that direct was playing right into his hands, which is why he didn't object much!

Dr. K. keeps trying to insert comedy into her "performance" on the witness stand because that's what she's best known for. I'm sick of the histrionics, and to quote LA, Dr. K. is "over the top". jmo

Now JA gets to do the "suppose"...

DCS you object to "sneak"? isn't this a hypothetical? The answer the this one should be good.

How can you object to the wording of a "hypothetical"?

Forgive me if this is in the wrong forum.. I am in Florida and we have a major afternoon rain storm my sattelite is out due to weather and has been for about 20 minutes.

Did they accept her as expert witness? Has direct examination began. I am trying to find direct link to court. I shouldnt rely on television and have a back up plan.

Yes she is accepted. Defense laid out scenario that made ICA cry now JA is getting to the nitty gritty of ICA.

Witness was involved in Susan Smith trial.

I hope she loses credibility in her professional life over this. She is disgracing her profession. She should be before a board of inquiry.

That raises a good point.
Did she ever say she was a member of ANY professional board connected with her area of supposed expertise in grief?

~Not hypothetically, ICA's goose is Cooked! Go JA! Tell that jury all those "hypotheticals"...

~Caylee, Baby, Justice is coming and it is courtesy of the DT~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member