2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hammertime, courtesy of Mr. Ashton.

I LOVE this man!

Oooooooo, KC is pizzzzzed!

THANX for posting this! One of her "article" titles is "IF YOU WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ARE DYING ASK THE CLEANING LADY..."!!!! I am laughing so hard right now tears are coming out of my eyes! We have all been so immersed in this case for YEARS and it seems a lot of my fellow posters are kinda losing it today; you guys have made me laugh SO hard today, perhaps God sent us this woman to remind us that we all need to laugh sometimes, or we'll explode w/other, less pleasant emotions. I have so much to say but I will be in trouble!

JA has now gotten a chance to summarize all the high points of the prosecution. Reminding the jury of all the facts.

Jeff Ashton making a point that Casey only lied about being in Tampa to her mother who was asking about Caylee and said other people that the child was with the nanny.

Ashton hypotheticals show us once again truth is stranger than fiction.
by bobkealing via twitter at 4:03 PM

#CaseyAnthony Prosec is expanding on the hypothetical case that mirrors Casey, but he's incredulous in his description.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 4:03 PM

Ashton is adding to the hypotheticals that Sims left out. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:03 PM

JA is now giving his own set of "hypotheticals".

Oh turn about is a real b****!

Casey is glaring like I've never seen before.

OH NO!
JA just asked Grief Witness -- What were you told about the facts of this case before you came here to testify today?

Grief Witness: "Nothing."

Gasp! Neon flashing lights in my brain -- Ineffective Assistance of Counsel -- material for reversal on appeal. Sheesh!

Casey expression has changed from sad to mad. Compliments of JA. IMO

I cannot breathe - Ashton's "hypothetical" story is just awesome...the dirty looks from ICA is crazy!

Magical thinking??? Isn't that reserved for school aged children??? OMG Unleash our WS psychologists to help me out here.

Child disappears -30 days tells different people different stories... Ashton asks if thats consistent w/ grief. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:04 PM

Ashton: I could go on and on. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:04 PM

Wait..that is a criminal case and she didn't say she testified in that criminal case. She said she testified in ONE criminal case and the Susan Smith case is not the one she said.:waitasec:

What I heard was that she testified in both civil and criminal and one maritime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08