2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! These hypotheticals sound so similar to a case I've been following.

:dance:

for JA not doing a depo on the Dr he sure is doing a great job...intercepting the DT "Hail Mary"

ok, just got here.. this witness is suppose to be a grief expert???

she just called that a person in crisis and/or magical thinking when anyone can see clearly it was just plain lying to get to do what you want to do

Geez, when I did "magical thinking" I got in big trouble for telling lies to my mom. Huh, now I know I was just grieving!

I am thinking that River is getting more and more upset as she waits....

How about adding the element of lying before your child died, like having a nanny? And a job? Is that grief too?

door was opened on the hypotheticals..............(((hate to break it to DS)))

JA is brilliant! He just reminded the jury of the whole story! :lol:

"I would think we need to get her some help," she says

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:05 PM

Wow. What a mind-blowing expert opinion, there. Sounds like something my non-expert mother-in-law would say. Give me a break. And ICA seems pizzed that this is not going her way.

:banghead:

Go jeff go jeff!

Yikes what JA is summarizing is more in line with "AVOIDANCE" behaviors..not grieving...This is nuts really, this expert and use the term loosely in this instance..is attempting to make excuses for how KC acted during those 31 dayz and yeppp even after that right up and until today!!

Dont think it will wash for KC....Dont believe it washed when she testified in the Susan Smith trial either:crazy:

Hasn't the (London) Daily Mail covered this a fair amount? Don't we have members from England? What do you all say to the "absolutely no coverage in London?"
Not English, but I travel to London a fair bit, and there is coverage there.

Sidebar when JA tries to add the "hypothetical" that the mother deliberately killed the child.

He had better be allowed to add this to his "hypothetical" because all of the DT's hypotheticals were not supported by any evidence and were allowed in.

Also - I noticed that the DT NEVER ADDED the sexual abuse to the hypotheticals they listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper