2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a little shocked that any of this has been allowed. Not what JA is talking about now specifically. More what the DT was talking about with all the hypotheticals. But I have never in my life seen so many hypothetical type things allowed in like this. It makes no sense to me. I am really regretting passing out on the couch and missing how she got in there at all. This is such an absurd circus.

I think JA can use the "mother killed" if they can use their BS stories...I mean - we're ALL talking hypothetically, right???!!!

shes gonna lose it people. If they can pose a hypothetical saying that she was an amazing mother then we could hypothesize that she is not.

Sally says call it "magical thinking". She'll attempt to keep all the balls in play meaning the LIES!!!!!

I see no fake tears now.

Just anger.

Cold, calculated anger.

What the heck, the defense got to throw out 5 minutes of hypotheticals but, JA can't ask a hypothetical of a mother killing her child??

Who would have thought that this witness is truly the bombshell witness in that JA gets to put it all out there for the jury.

Casey thinking, "Make it stop!" Finally, a sidebar. You can't write a better script than this!

I love it. Let's add in an element the mother deliberately killed her child.

I love it!!! Objection by DS there is absolutely no evidence of that.

DS if that were true then we wouldn't be sitting here now would we?

BAM!!!! THERE IT IS

JA: "Ok, let's assume now that this mother actually killed the child. Deliberately killed the child!"

OBJECTION

So, ICA is a "victim" of "magical thinking". Well that goes right along with "ugly coping".

and just why can't JA be hypothetical when he is questioning this so-called grief expert?

OMG!!...my sis just called from Florida and told me I had to listen to this "so-called" expert's testimony when I get home tonight...she said that according to this expert, me and my brother and sisters and nephews have been grieving all wrong during the past five years on the loss of my Mom, Dad and brother-in-law. Instead of working through the tears, the heartache, the depression, the sadness, we should have been out partying, drinking, and shopping....that's the new "normal"??!!

Please Jeff, Ashtonize this witness...IMO, she's giving my alma mater a bad name....

What I heard was that she testified in both civil and criminal and one maritime.

Yes, I was typing so fast, I left out a material part of my post. I meant that she said she testified in one felony murder case. Wasn't Susan Smith a felony murder trial? The one felony murder trial she said she testified was not Susan Smith. IIRC

"Fearful may have happened?!"

Is the witness unaware that even according to the DT's theory, she KNOWS what happened?! For God's sakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid