2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this my friends is why judge perry is the judge. He knew this was coming and why he let this "expert" testimony in.

All of this for our little rock star!! JA hears ya loud and clear baby girl!! :great:

She may call it "magical thinking" but that's not the medical/psychological definition of magical thinking. This is not an expert I would rely on.

Tink

Thank you for this!! I wholeheartedly agree!!

Why do you want a sidebar, Simms? YOU opened the door by suggesting the hypothetical questions/closing statement. So now Ashton cannot do the same? Ridiculous!

Sidebar when JA tries to add the "hypothetical" that the mother deliberately killed the child.

He had better be allowed to add this to his "hypothetical" because all of the DT's hypotheticals were not supported by any evidence and were allowed in.

Also - I noticed that the DT NEVER ADDED the sexual abuse to the hypotheticals they listed.

I found that to be very strange too Nocturnal Lady. I should think that would have come out immediately.

Once again,the defense insisted on opening the door.................

Big mistake allowing this witness on the stand.

I think I get your point, but I almost have to ask... mistake for which side? (Ok half asked tongue in cheek and half asked in sincerity)

Her "eccentricity" /nervousness may have cancelled out some... what's the word, cred?

The witness keeps making faces at the jury, like they're in on the joke, and JA is a fool. She's frustrated when they go to sidebar (who isn't?) but then she turns to the jury and SMIRKS!!!!

*mombomb* Thank you for all your hard work!

:loveyou::tyou:

I love re-reading the summary!

I just got home to see this live. OMG, JB may have shot his legs off on this witness. These hypo's I am shocked JP is allowing and the witness knows this is about ICA so she can turn her answer to TRY to benefit the DT but there is no way IMO that it will stick with the jurors. I can't believe she didn't know the case or read any docs related to it. Why is she allowed to be there?

If this is to be a fair trial the prosecution hypotheticals should be allowed.

JA is one chitterling-eating lawyer, yes siree sir. I think that's why JP accepted the grief doctor as an expert. He knew what was on JA's plate. Chitterlings. Every time.

A few Twitter posts about the looks that ICA is shooting over to JA:

stevehelling Steve Helling
Wow. If looks could kill. Anyone else see the look that #CaseyAnthony gave #JeffAshton when he said, "assume the mother killed the child"?
2 minutes ago
»

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony looking daggers at #Ashton when saying "let's suppose the mother killed the child."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member