2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sims is doing her poptart imitation.
I don't like what he's saying - HHJP - over ruled.
I don't like where this is going - HHJP- over ruled.

River Cruz has been in the hallway all day stealing your boyfriends. It is why Ashton keeps leaving the court room.

She loves to steal people men. I am sorry to tell you ,but lucky for you I just recieved a magical thinking degree to help you with your losses.
Is she passing out money?

I'm not a grief expert, nor a guilt expert, but I think it's safe to say that ICA was not and has not ever been in "bereavement overload". That would require a soul and a conscience to be present, IMO.

WHAT?!?!?!?

Parents of children with disabilities live with chronic sorrow and grief and shame... and I missed the rest because I started screaming.

No, actually I don't... and I have a feeling there is going to be at least one another member who has a child with Down syndrome that's going to be screaming as well!

Why is the defence team not objecting to this woman she is not a guilt expect.

Ashton says people can compartmentalize a horrible act. Karioth says people can come up with an almost merry way of telling stories.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:29 PM

Yeah yeah yeah I get it prescriptive vs. descriptive behaviors

Doesn't make it legal or all right

Another way to look at it is, some very disturbed people just don't feel bad about lying. They just don't care.

In what way did she mean, "past life?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member