2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to hear from the body language expert on one of the talk shows tonight. This witness' body language, facial expressions, gestures, etc. are "over the top". jmo

What kills me is ICA had a privileged middle class upbringing...she didn't grow up in an orphanage.

Did Ashton ask the witness if a pathological liar who murders her child grieves the same as normal people?

(I think HHJP is getting a kick out of this)

GUILT and SHAME!!!!!

I know your intent is light-hearted.

The sad part to me is that it seems that the witness, SK, is getting dangerously close to exactly, nail-on-the-head describing the anthony household.

guilt and shame are very, very powerful.... sadly....

good Lord, not an "excuse;" But nevertheless very powerful (imo)

moo

Karioth says magical thinking is not the same as delusion. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:30 PM

Karioth: Delusions are not magical thinking. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:30 PM

#CaseyAnthony Witness now describing difference bewteen delusion and magical thinking.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 4:30 PM

ICA certainly didn't care about the hurricane that went over her child, and didn't want to keep CAYLEE warm and dry, or to protect her, did she?

The example of the mother she just used doesn't sound that unusual to me. Sounds heartbreaking and completely unlike ICA.

WHAT?!?!?!?

Parents of children with disabilities live with chronic sorrow and grief and shame... and I missed the rest because I started screaming.

No, actually I don't... and I have a feeling there is going to be at least one another member who has a child with Down syndrome that's going to be screaming as well!
My son is Autistic and I couldn't be more proud of him, I have nothing to grieve for.

I never thought I would say this in my life.....

I humbly apologize to all insulted Florida Gators! I am ashamed of myself.

Why did the judge allow all the hypotheticals about a child who accidentally died but not about a woman who murdered a child? Because it appears he didn't quite allow it as if DS's objection that "it has not been proved" was sustained? That bothers me, if I am reading it correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper