2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi peeps!

If you are contemplating typing a post involving any sort of violent physical contact between yourself and any player in this case, PLEASE step away from the computer and fling a pillow at the wall instead.

Trust me, from the number of posts I've had to remove, you are not alone in your thinking. But wishing violence on players is against TOS.

:tyou:

I pull the feathers out of my pillows.

How can Sparks help Baez's case? He has a bias against his father so why would anyone believe what he has to say about his father?

Who cares who paid for the meal? How does this explain accident drowning?????

It has nothing to do with that. It does however show that KB was wining and dining someone he is now saying molested his client and was involved in the murder. It shows that GA was also cooperating with Defense like he claims.

omg ... Kronk's son ?

This is ABSOLUTE DESPERATION !

This goes BEYOND RIDICULOUS !

:maddening:

Here goes JB chasing another red herring down a rabbit hole. Sorry, mixed metaphors, but it seems to fit perfectly.

I am remembering Kronk saying that his son mis-remembered when or what the call was......hoping ?????

Sparks said he and his dad talked via cell phone

by Jessica Steck/WESH.com at 1:27 PM

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#RoyKronk son is going to testify that his dad told him that he would be famous. Will impeach Kronk some but not critical. #OSCaseyAnthony
45 seconds ago

Estrangement makes it sound like another offspring with an axe to grind. Jealous of his search, perhaps?

JB and Casey are two peas in a pod. He is all about meeeee too. Anytime someone mentions something about him in a bad light there is an approach. Love it!

Honestly, this is JMO, but I don't think at the time the body was found JB was privy to ICA"s new story about her father finding Caylee in the pool. He was still believeing the Zanny story then so he wasn't out to pin it on GA then. JMO and observation. I have a tendency to believe the inmate story that ICA probably got wind of.

If he can't testify to what someone told him then how can he testify to what his dad told him? :waitasec:

MarkEiglarsh Mark Eiglarsh
Patented cross examination strategy designed by Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez: "If something isn't working...keep doing it."
6 minutes ago

"PATENTED" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

while they are at sidebar I have an OT comment...

I kinda always figured that ICA was surviving the protective custody all this time because she was able to feed her narcissism by watching TV all day and people talking about her story day in and day out. I was very surprised that she gets 1 hour a day (or really less since she's supposed to do all sorts of stuff during that 1 hour out of her cell). Did that surprise anyone else?

She has 24h a day access to her mirror. :) Best show going in her own mind no doubt.

Now what on earth has Roy Kronk's son got to do with it?

Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member