2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rut ro...Linda just impeached Brandon.

ETA: maybe not. hmmmm

I like him. This young man and his father need to be protected from Casey and her crew.

and if RK the body snatcher was going to hide a body to later find....he would mention it ahead of time to his estranged son

Casey is a product of our society....the live broadcast of the OJ trial perhaps left a deep impression on her that if you ever commit a crime and you have a defense able to plant doubt in the juror's mind, then a criminal (killer, in these two cases) can easily walk free. Casey was 9 and half years old when that trial was televised.
And should have been at school during the entire proceedings. The village isn't responsible. The individual villager is IMO.

He looks like my ex. I don't like him for that reason alone. Besides the fact that I believe he is lying.

I agree that I think he is lying. Not seeing your father since you are 8, don't want your mother to know you are talking to your dad...that's some shady business.

Disgusting he has nothing better to do than insert himself into a murder trial IMO.
well to be fair i vbelieve the ever ethical baez law firm inserted him into this case

Being Canadian I have a question...

Why was the other fellow not allowed by Dept of Defense not allowed to testify, but this Coast Guard kid is allowed?

He is not testifying in his capacity as a coast guard employee whereas the other witness was testifying in the same capacity as he did for the DOD....I think that is the difference here.

Occam's Razor would slice through this entire defense like it's Kleenex, IMO. This whole convoluted web is exhausting and absolutely defies any logic.

Brandon say RK said he "urinated in a ditch, and found the remains of the little girl." Ok. We know?

Get this guy off the stand....he's confusing me.

so his mom, the ex-wife reminded him

I feel bad for the kid in a sense. Doesn't see his dad as a little boy and unfortunately some parents aren't smart or kind enough not to trash the other parent.

And should have been at school during the entire proceedings. The village isn't responsible. The individual villager is IMO.

I was in High School when it was televised and thought it was on during the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo