2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody explain to me why this man would want to hand out the pamphlets that badly?

JB had better have guzzled some Red Bull. He's going to need wings to fly out of the mess he made this morning.

With respect, JB does need to check his ego at the door, his frustration at not getting results is hurting him in front of the Jury when he resorts to smart alec quips.

Guys, I only saw some of the testimony this morning - Cindy's and part of GA's and the clip where he broke down. I have read some of the comments here and it seems most feel the defense has continued to do badly. So why did Richard Hornsby tweet that he cannot predict the outcome at all? Did the defense show how bizarre the family is today?

I just saw him on wesh and he started to say something about us knowing about the case for 3 years and the jury not being able to "get it" (I actually don't agree with him fwiw) what do you think Git?

I am listening to GAs testimony (Missed it this morning) and I give him SO much Kudos for stressing over and over that he smelled human decomposition and that it was NOT the garbage!! *errr... I mean trash ;) Some powerful, powerful testimony!

Are we going to be discussing the gas can this afternoon? I guess 3 letter words are about all Baez understands, maybe 4 letters if you include duct tape.

Well, depends on spelling of course, and with JB, all bets are off on that one.

Oh Cruz should be good after her tirade on Levi's radio show last night.

Still got to hear about Kronks kidnapping charge to. LOL

What happened with RC last night? Thanks!

Does anyone besides me think HHJP should have stopped JB from his attacks on GA? tia

Can anybody explain to me why this man would want to hand out the pamphlets that badly?

They do it all the time....they probably figured it would get more attention during this case. A perfect example of how NOT to get people to take you seriously.

confused and already behind....was this guy anti-Perry and trying to shut down this trial? was he pro-ICA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EasyFiling