2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this witness is very believable. I think it is possible that Roy mentioned finding a baby skull before Dec 11. I mean he did see something in August, which caused him to call the police line three times. I can see him bringing it up in passing. He(Roy) might not even remember bringing it up to his son.

No. The witness is probably an honest and very believable young man. But the fact that he is equating the "found the childs skull" with "I'm going to be on TV", and that he cannot designate even roughly between individual phone calls or conversations means that it all probably came from one call on Dec 11.

He isn't actually lying, but his recollection of the events is most likely not correct and has been clearly influenced by his wife and mother after the fact.

I guess Baez likes family feuds
:floorlaugh:
I wish you hadn't said that because I know have this mental picture of JB as the host of Family Feud, and I have to admit that he would be perfect!

Help me with my sanity here folks Kronk tells LE in August. He tells his son in November. He tells LE for the 4th time in December. Tells them the remains are in the swap/trash dump along the road? which is where they found them. Doesn't that kinda mean they where there? and NOT moved?

Exactly I just don't understand why everyone on here jumped on his son's testimony. Why wouldn't it be the truth?

I suspect Mr. Kronk has had a lot of bad luck in his life and probably has made some bad decisions, but is basically a good person. I think he just wanted to be a hero to his son.

I agree. I think he just wanted his son to be proud of him. I feel bad for Mr. Kronk.

Who stayed up late last night on the DT to find ways to impeach RK?

Help me with my sanity here folks Kronk tells LE in August. He tells his son in November. He tells LE for the 4th time in December. Tells them the remains are in the swap/trash dump along the road? which is where they found them. Doesn't that kinda mean they where there? and NOT moved?

bingo!

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Baez is asking about a second statement he gave on Dec 11, 2008
56 seconds ago

I witnessed 2 shootings 2 days apart in my 30's. 2 different incidents. In both cases, the detectives questioned me in their cars with noone else present. They just taped the session. They did this with all the witnesses of the crimes. What's the biggie?

You don't ionvolve little children in adult issues and you don't trash a parent to a child. I would hold RK equally culpable if he did that. It's wrong and unfair to the child.

It's possible the mom trashed the dad to the kid, but is there any proof of that? It's just as possible the dad was a lousy parent to the kid.

Kronk said he "manipulated" skull with meter stick.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:50 PM

For some reason JB saying: "Sticking your meter reader stick in...." made me laugh out loud. This trial is driving me nuts I think.

just my two cents.. but I think when the DT said they had six more witnesses they meant 6 different people... (not counting when they call the same people back over and over again) MOO

This was my take on it, too. We shall seeeeeee :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez