2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
off topic but on abc news they just said amanda knox could be freed soon. big report on evening news.

I like the guy standing behind Baez at the sidebar - I think he's playing Angry Birds on his laptop...

Tink

I honestly think this guy is just an average nobody who was actually looking for this body and for some reason, doesn't want to admit that he didn't accidentally happen upon it. He went looking for it, a reward, wanted to be a hero, etc. IMO that's the 'shady' feel. He's not being 100% honest...

I was just talking about that to my husband yesterday. Everyone wanted to find her. Several people had their ideas on where she was and went out looking for her. Why oh Why does he not just admit this!!

ETA: I don't find anything wrong with this by the way, he had to call several times for anyone to take him seriously. This was a total mistep by LE, she should have been found and recoverd and could have been in August before the hurricane.

If Kronk NEVER told LE he made those calls back in August then how did the officer that came out (Caine) that day end up being investigated & then FIRED?

Will this fact be disclosed?

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
A couple of jurors are fidgeting during Baez repetitive questioning about Kronk's calls..

I am too! (and I'm in the comfort of my own home, and will see my loved ones tonight, watch t.v. and sleep in my own bed!)
Those poor people!

I witnessed 2 shootings 2 days apart in my 30's. 2 different incidents. In both cases, the detectives questioned me in their cars with noone else present. They just taped the session. They did this with all the witnesses of the crimes. What's the biggie?

WOW! That's awful! I hope you don't have any long-term PTSD or anything. :therethere:

Am I in the minority (and if so that's Ok) that Kronk is fishy?

I cant put my finger on how or why.

And I could be wrong way off base in left field.

If he stuck a stick in the eye socket, I SO wish I did not hear that. Oh,,,......

I smell fish too, just can't pinpoint what it is that bothers me about him. I can't believe he removed those remains from the scene but i do wonder if he put the skull in the bag so no-one else would notice it. He'd been chewed out by LE so waited a few months before calling and making sure he said there was a skull this time. Him seeing the white round object in Aug then the skull falling out in Dec is sketchy.

Maybe JB has decided to show how inept he is....embellish it, maybe....so ICA will get sympathy from the jury??

And, didn't HHJP say yesterday that at the close of the DT case, he will question ICA if her decision NOT to testify is heres and hers alone?? She is not going to testify?

I don't know if he said NOT or not. lol I think it was more to the point that whatever she decides he will clarify that it is her decision and hers alone so she can't complain at a later date.

What I would have asked when Kronk's son was on the stand:

When you watched media reports after your father's discovery on December 11, 2008, did you in fact realize that what your father had told you all along had been true?

Was it not true that he did find the remains of Caylee Anthony?

No further questions......

...I mean really. He told his son he had found what he believed to be the remains. He called the police FOUR times! Where is the shame here? His son is being a little <unusual person> IMO.

I think his son is sort of telling him the truth his Dad probably told him about thinking he found the skull in August he most likely related the story to his Mum and Wife at thanks giving and then after December 11 They told him you told us that in November and now he has remembered it wrong

BS doesnt know who told him what when, imo. Beyond that, even if you take Kronk out of the mix, 31 days, never called her in missing, Nanny story was a lie.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Baez is trying to ask about how the sheriff's office told him not to mention that he had called in August, probably until investigated.
34 seconds ago

Not one time has Baez asked Kronk if he put the remains there...not one time!

Someone needs to do a count of how many times in this trial Baez had to be 'schooled' by JP, LDB or JA and made to approach the bench. This is ridiculous.

I for one am very happy JB is the lawyer on this case.
Can you imagine if ICA had a really good lawyer?
We would not be as happy as we are! JMO

I do give him credit for sticking with her and im sure he has learned many valuable lessons.

No one ever likes defense lawyers never ever. JMO

LOL!

On topic: KRONK'S inconsistencies have nothing to do with who KILLED Caylee! I don't believe for a second he meant to be inconsistant...He seems like he was caught in a whirlwind. He may have enjoyed the whirl a bit....BUT HE DID NOT KILL CAYLEE. Or dump her remains.

No one has ever said his actions had anything to do with Caylee's death.

What has been said is he altered the evidence ,specificly taking the remains home. If he moved Caylee's body or skull at all why did he not tell exactly what he did truthfuly each and everytime?

The ME relied on Duct tape as one key factor to infer that was the murder weapon and here we have someone poking a big bulty metel rod into and small eye socket and lifting the skull and holding a bag up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur