2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why didn't RK's son called the police if RK really told his son about location of Caylee.

Not one time has Baez ever asked Kronk if he was ever in possession of the remains!

just my two cents.. but I think when the DT said they had six more witnesses they meant 6 different people... (not counting when they call the same people back over and over again) MOO

If you are counting on JB math to add up you need to get some fresh air..
Just friendly advice.....:crazy: I find myself half believing him at times as well :crazy:

I hope UCF has taken good note of this abysmal display of a defense before EVER hiring Baez again to teach a class in law, and pay him a salary to do so!

I hope the parents of those students get their money back if they were the ones paying.

No, just because you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night, it doesn't qualify you to be a lawyer.

:banghead: :loser: :banghead:

I ADORE Judge Perry! He manages to share his opinions about JB in his own subtle way.

Me too; I appreciate the innuendo and careful, skilled wording. Brilliant, Judge Perry. w00t

moo

We knew in 2008 this was a black eye for PD. We know they didnt take him seriously, didnt process the tips correctly...been there done that move on. JMO.

The Anthony lie/spin machine was in full swing then. Their persistent muddying of the waters seems to almost benefit Casey now unfortunately.

I am starting to loose interest in this because I already know what I think and this sounds like a rehash of things that have minimal importance. RK did NOT hide the remains. He found them against adversity.

I was just talking about that to my husband yesterday. Everyone wanted to find her. Several people had their ideas on where she was and went out looking for her. Why oh Why does he not just admit this!!

But this guy is different because he wasn't one of those who wanted to find her. He just happened upon the remains, he wasn't looking for Caylee.

I tend to think that Brandon wasnt remember independently at all..LDB so rightly pointed out that Brandon was communicating with his father and did NOT tell his mother..therefore How would his mother remember any phone call that Brandon got back in Nov. 2008??.. It seems to me that whever caused the divorce between Roy and his x-wife was NOT friendly..and just jumped on this to "Stick it to Kronk"... Sure appears fishy to me..expecially Brandon cannot even recall which call..as he had so many calls to his father??..

I cannot believe JB and his silliness..harping on most of his witnesses..like they are the BAD People!! Opening so many door, asking questions out of context..Man I surely hope JB loses his license after this so as not to do this to another client or witness:loser:

Not one time has Baez ever asked Kronk if he knows George Anthony!

skull and bag - just as I asked earlier.

JB, we are still waiting to hear, how did the body get from the back of the car to the woods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur