2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
all of this wasted time over the tiny minutia about Kronk timeline and details.....DOES NOT MATTER.....unless RK hid the body

Melich later got statement from him in Dec. 2008 re: skull.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:35 PM

I so wish JA could ask Mr. Kronk IF he entered a hot body contest and would he show the tattoo he got within 31 days of moving the remains

Wasn't JB trying to convince the jury earlier that LE knew how many efforts RK had tried to get a response from them ~ and that LE was telling RK to "keep it quiet?" They want it both ways.

Well at least we get to see YM again................

Anybody else think RK wished he would have had his meter reader with him when he was on the stand? I sure he would have been able to reach the podium :)

Melich said Kronk added info. not on prev. statement.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:36 PM

Remember JB answering a reporter that NO the Casey Anthony case would not define him.....wrong again JB

Yeah...and it sure ain't the kind of definition I'd like for myself. This is a 'breaking of' rather than 'making of' case the way he's performed.

I love it when YM comes to the stand and spells his name. I'd spell it H-E-R-O.

Whoa...I just heard a powerful point mentioned on HLN..and glad that JA will introduce that "Suicide Note" George wrote....IF DT's theory had any validity. and George not only knew about Caylee's accidental death, and had left her in those woods, why oh why did he not confess to that in his suicide letter???
Instead he had questions, felt guilty he didnt protect Caylee and wanted to go and be with Caylee...

DT sure opened a can of worms..and I hope JA reads his Suicide letter in open court when it gets introduced into evidence!!

BTW..I cannot believe JB just cant let go of Kronk!! Reminds me of how he spent days on end trying to discredit Dr. Vass..Not working JB:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez