2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's wanting desperately to ring her own bell, and JA is having NONE of it!:great:

Had she come anywhere near me after James died I would have chewed her up and spit her out.She is annoying. JMO

testifying at this trial is going to end up on her resume

please help me not lose my tempter

HOLY MOSES please you super educated person, can you please just listen carefully to the question and ANSWER IT,,

is that too difficult? you have been to more school and have more degrees than anyone i know but you cant seem to grasp the concept of answering a simple question.......... PLEASE ARGGGGGGGGGGGG
:floorlaugh:

She says traumatologists interact with first responders, often to help with PTSD onset
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:51 PM

I don't know if being in close proximity to JB makes Melich appear to shine MORE, or if Melich's presence makes JB more JB-ish, but there is an enormous contrast between YM and JB. They are a googol of miles apart! YM is a stellar witness, IMHO.

bbm
Someone knows their Asimvo :)

I swear to God I thought I heard President Obama objecting to this witness. I know it was a feed issue through WESH, but I got REALLY confused for a moment as I was only listening and not watching.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I wish the witness would stop smiling like "too bad, I am going to keep rambling, whatcha gonna do?"

Traumatologist?

I want to be certified but can't decide my exact area of expertise...so far in the running:

baconologist
Guacamologist
Ben & Jerry's Coffee Toffeologist (strong 1st)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett