2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm glad Jose is going to get his wish - he is going to be famous!

Parts of his Defense on this trial will be played over and over again for years, as instruction to new lawyers on how not to defend your client...

There will be a whole TEXTBOOK on that one, my friend. :floorlaugh:

Bill thinks ICA might testify against the advise of counsel. Yesterday JP knocked out 4 witness testimonies based on relevancy and hearsay. We have 5 in court today...meaning 1 left. Could that be Casey??

ETA: NEVERMIND, KathiB says Kronk is back! ICA probably won't testify then?

Bill S 2 witnesses so far today and 3 more in hall right now.....who could be number 6...ICA???

CM might have just been approximating when he said 1/2 dozen

Don't forget JG and the 2 proffered witnesses (jail guards). Cm said 6 before they were proffered vs testified in front of the jury.

Bill S forgot about those, but he forgets about a lot of things...

BS just said 2 testified today 3 in hall that's 5 who is the 6th person. Do you think its Casey?

Wow Bill S just did the math and he seems to think ICA WILL take the stand.

3 witnesses outside courtroom, we have already heard 2, that leaves only one more, ICA.

That is IF Baez was telling the truth and IF he wasn't doing shady math such as not counting George and Cindy Anthony as witnesses because they aren't "new" witnesses. I don't trust anything the he says anymore.

Wow Bill S just did the math and he seems to think ICA WILL take the stand.

3 witnesses outside courtroom, we have already heard 2, that leaves only one more, ICA.

I've been saying since Day 1 that she is just narcissistic enough to insist on taking the stand!!
Let's hope so!! :woohoo:

Have you ever seen or used a filet knife? I won't even have one in my home because they are tiny and very sharp. I'll let my friendly fish monger remove bones from my fish, thank you very much :D

LDB is sharp. I am accustomed to being around very sharp folks. I would not like to be on the end of her fillet knife. :wink:

Does it bother anyone how JB smiles and smirks before he gets ready to tear into a defeated GA once again?

from Bill S.
6 witnesses to left to testify yesterday said by the DT

2 witnesses have testified today

3 are waiting in the hall

1? who is 1? just might be KC!!!

Although I rarely disagree with BS - He is forgetting about the grief doctor lady.

What colour is GAs ribbon on his lapel and what is it in support of? Anyone know TIA.

Please God, let Baez be done harassing George Anthony soon. Don't know if I can take much more of Baez. Please let him be done soon.

Ewww. JB rolling his eyes, chuckling and mugging for the jury.

Seriously (not snark) - JB does not seem fully marbled at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech