2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB dropping the F-bomb right now makes me think how I never thought GA would have said "friggin" the way JB claims he did in his OS. GA is def unafraid of an F-bomb now and again, and don't ya think if he found his dead grandaughter he would have said F-bomb and not friggin?

Wouldn't George's fingerprints have been on file from when he was a cop?

I love how cocky JB gets while trying to give cause after he is objected to, and then he gets deflated like a giant balloon once the sustained comes out.

Don't forget JG and the 2 proffered witnesses (jail guards). Cm said 6 before they were proffered vs testified in front of the jury.

Bill S forgot about those, but he forgets about a lot of things...
I'm pretty sure JP asked after the proffers.

I love JA's improved strategy with JB. He is exploiting his greatest weakness -- his inability to think quickly and to restructure lines of questioning on the fly -- by constantly and carefully objecting. JB can't keep his balance even when he leaves him alone, never mind when he's going after him.

That is true, but what I'm concerned with is the hard time the jury in the Barker case had with premeditation may correlate with a jury here veering between a drowning accident and murder.

The duct tape and the 31 days may help the jury with these issues maybe?

bobkealing bob kealing #CaseyAnthony 6 minutes ago

"Rode up the elevator with Roy Kronk after lunch. Looked nervous."

JB with a big smile welcoming back the Jury.

I noticed he smiles widely at someone on the jury that enters first or amongst the first ones. Also at the lunch recess when they left he did the same to one of the last ones leaving. I hope its not juror #4 !!

I forgot to ask....If anyone can point me to where to find out WHY the knife in ICA's car was excluded? I seem to remember it was left out on purpose?
I just saw the pics yesterday of all the duct tape strings on it.....Can't figure out why the jury isn't allowed to know about it? TIA to anyone who can direct me.

God grant me the serenity to not hurl my monitor at the wall. Hang in there GA.

they proferred him yesterday and hhjp was supposed to rule... I don't recall hearing what became of it????

IIRC HHKP ruled his testimony as hearsay and not relevant and excused him from testifying.

I wish George could just say any lies back then are his Cindy's orders to him. More truth like that would be refreshing.

I'm convinced that Baez is as evil as Casey. I mean even Bill Sheaffer, a former defense lawyer finds his tactics to be disgusting!

Baez asks if GeorgeAnthony voluntarily gave fingerprints to state Atty? George didn't.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:05 PM

JB asking if GA ever asked DC why he was in the woods.

GA says no.

JB has that neck thing going again. :floorlaugh:

I think he thinks it makes him look like he is brilliantly searching for a way to word his next question..... personally I think he is looking for the common sense he does not possess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member