2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparks had to be reminded by wife and mother about previous conversation with Father about knowing about remains.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:38 PM

Sparks told Burdick he didn’t remember when he spoke with Kronk until he was reminded by his mother and wife on Dec. 11. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:38 PM

We simply do not (and should not) know the dynamics of this relationship. RK could be a <modsnip> and a half. That is neither here nor there - the fact is CASEY threw Caylee in those woods for RK to find and boast about.

Wow Brandon Sparks sure did a nice job of making sure The whole world knew his father had something to be " rehabilitated" from. Very sad. He seems to be the product of a lifetime of an ex-wife bad mouthing a father to his son. This is something that happens, tragically, every single day in this country.
Very sad.

What we have here is simply a son angry at his estranged father and a father who most likely wanted to "brag" and try to impress his estranged son. Nothing more. Nothing less.

JB got slightly lucky that the man who found Caylee had a disfunctional relationship with his son. That's about it.

All this kid seems to be doing is confirming what RK testified to yesterday. JB is just trying to play the semantics game.

Here's the thing...if ANYONE told me they had found a skull I'd ask, "Did you call the police?"

Then I would call the police myself knowing I had just been told this info....from estranged dad or not!

I ask again, do you think he's lying? How can you tell?

It's the way he said it. My gut says he's not being honest about that statement at least. I don't get any other read on him. But do I believe he holds ill will towards his father, yes I do.

Wow Brandon Sparks sure did a nice job of making sure The whole world knew his father had something to be " rehabilitated" from. Very sad. He seems to be the product of a lifetime of an ex-wife bad mouthing a father to his son. This is something that happens, tragically, every single day in this country.
Very sad.

SOOOOO sadly true!

imhoo B Sparks is just showing military bearing (reminds me of a lot of military peeps I know and how they address people)

jmhoo

He is not testifying in his capacity as a coast guard employee whereas the other witness was testifying in the same capacity as he did for the DOD....I think that is the difference here.

Thanks, got it!

I don't know that this is making much sense. No real evidence to support his claim that he had the conversation on a particular date...or? Am I missing something?

well she is certainly making me think this young man has his dates wrong...who tells someone to watch them on tv and then they aren&#8217;t on tv for a month

Kronk son sticking to claim of Nov. conversation but can't specify from phone records.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:39 PM

Sparks says convo (in Nov) w/ dad about remains became relevant on Dec 11 (remains found)He thought in Nov it was far fetched. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:39 PM

Can we stop trashing the witness. There is no evidence that he is lying. Even if what he says is 100%, how does this damage Kronk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela