2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA is NOT going to let them get away with anything after the shenanigans they pulled. Truaumatology? Oh brother.

Defense: "How old are you?"

Witness: "ramble ramble ramble blather blather ....................................."

Likes to hear herself talk, apparently.

If only we could see the jurors' faces (yawns) during this.

first we had to watch GA get tortured and now we are watching JA get tortured....not sure why but I feel he burst if this woman does not start answering more succinctly

So is this the lady who will say what KC did for the 31 days is normal ?

Oh MY! She just gave Jeff Ashton a very dirty look!
She doesn't like being told to snip the narratives.

imo, this witness seems to fit right in with defense...narcissism

Will she explain the grief one would feel after killing your little girl as planned?

Gotta leave for a bit. Don't have the patience for any more manipulation at this time. :seeya:

Lets just say she's an expert and move on.

I think she's hoping this will be her big break in the theatre business.... just what this case needs another actor/actress.

Problems on wesh due to weather. Announcer said we're not missing any critical testimony right now with this latest witness on the stand, lol

oh. my. gosh. i'm already banging my head on the wall.

:censored:
I'm with ya!

This lady is so full of herself!

Someone needs to make her spit that gum/candy out of her mouth. IF CA & GA can't do it then neither can she. :)

JA seems perturbed already with this witness. I hope he isn't too rough with this woman.

don't know if this dr examined #CaseyAnthony but she can speak to the philosophy of grief and loss. She's a traumatologist.

by abcashleigh via twitter at 9:51 AM

She didn't examine KC.

I feel like I'm at a restaurant with boring company and feel the need to go out and smoke a cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett