2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to say this. I hope it's not because of I'm biased but when she smiles you know the nasty thoughts she's really thinking!

I am seriously concerned that this witness will cause a mistrial. I don't want a TO but I think it's seriously possible.

There may be someone going through a grieving period on the jury...who may be taking her seriously, you just never know.

Personally I think she sounds like an expert. And I think JA comes across as a huge bully here. JMO

Oooh...she was very happy to hear she was accepted as an expert. :cow:

And folks this is what you get when defense wants to bring in an expert to testify but doens't want to do it in such a way as to allow for depostions to be taken first.

How in the HELL is she accepted as an expert on ANYTHING????? HHBP got this one wrong, IMO.

I agree with JA, can't believe HHJP accepted her as an expert, but I guess she does have the right degrees.

Wow. HHJP accepted the witness as an expert. :/

I took a brief break. Are they still trying to establish her credentials?

1293 here for Caylee

i keep getting bumped off....aaarrrggg

if any of you 1293 want to say a prayer when you read this for JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE feel free. We have POWER this way.

Maybe Jeff can ask her to explain what Caylee suffered as a victim

Another smug witness.

This really breaks my heart because she is so very very talented. She walks to a different beat but does wonderful work.

I dare say she will suffer some blows for having been anywhere near this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson