2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While everything she is saying has truth.....IMO it was a mistake to put an expert up there to regurgitate under "hypotheticals". She should have at the very least examined KC and read all her records and given an INFORMED opinion.

I am embarrassed for her. She is not what she is being made out to be.

I have hopes that the words and ICA's fake crying sink in to a jurors mind

Miss Hypothetical denies it is happening and moves on. So why is she crying now?!!?!?

If the DT had proven that Caylee drowned I could possibly see where this is going but the DT hasn't proved anything.

Hypothetical - how does a 22 year old woman with a history of lying and stealing and partying act after killing her child?

I really don't understand how it's possible for them to try to explain her behavior with a witness who has never once examined or talked to the defendent. ICA's sudden waterworks just make me :maddening:.

They can't do this, right? "Assume a hypothetical that is based completely around our version of events."

Not a tear for her father, who just hours ago was being ripped to shreds by her defense team's vulgar lies.... but, now, when she 'gets' to play the victim- which she wanted all along- she finally finds some tears.

I despise, despise, despise Casey Anthony.

I don't understand why they are allowed to use this "hypothetical" (barely masked as CASEY) situation??? Is that really allowed??? Any lawyers on the forum?? I'm confused and frustrated with this.

look at the ahem...tears? that ICA is trying to conjure up....I'm infuriated right now...with this testimony/hypothetical, I find it a travesty & insult to ANY grieving parent who has lost a child! Ugly coping? I think NOT.... I'm going to stop typing now, if I continue, I will certainly get a TO....

caseyanthony appears to be emotional during this testimony. Stark difference from when dad testified earlier.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:33 PM

Juror 10 rubbing his eyes.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:32 PM

Juror 16 lets out big yawn.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:32 PM

This testimony makes #CaseyAnthony cry. She was pretty stoic about eye sockets and meter reader sticks.
by stevehelling via twitter at 3:32 PM

#CaseyAnthony is wiping her eyes at the grief dr's testimony. Interesting.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 3:32 PM

Casey is crying as this woman talks about hypotheticals of mother's loss of child. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 3:31 PM

Jurors aren't taking notes
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:30 PM

Some mothers will go to grave everyday... Others won't go at all. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:30 PM

BBM

And some, ICA, need hip waders!

I am seriously confused as to how one can testify to a hypothetical????? Isn't that testimony hypothetical? Born of a hypo??? I'm sorry I'm losing it right now.

Let's get that guy on TV that wears those glasses and heads up the UFO investigation team...I'll bet he could say HYPOTHETICALLY aliens could have actually abducted Caylee.

This lady is going to need grief counsling herself by the time JA is done with her.
On another note, this trial has now officially 'jumped the shark'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nancydrewmom