2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we have UK friends here that say this case is covered across the pond. :waitasec:

She's skipping over the time period between the first email inquiry and when she got on the plane to come testify. She's also ignoring the fact that information exists online!

and while in London she never looked up anything about this case on the internet...... yeah, right.

There ya go Ashton, he just asked if she has worked with anyone in a case of murder.

Ohhh, she doesn't know the facts of this case. Whoops!

My god, what a big mistake you made Mr HB

I want to see the person put on our site the mickey mosue picture of do you like them square please, I need a good laugh!!
PLEASE

Yep, Casey. Go ahead and take the stand. It'll be ok. You'll be the star of the show.

Karioth says she worked the Susan Smith case. She testified about people who have enormous amount of grief can't make distinction from ..
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:56 PM

caseyanthony is not crying anymore.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:56 PM

If anything qualifies as "grief" then can the area of "grief" actually be considered an area of expertise?

Doesn't this go to the argument that JA made concerning allowing this witness to testify in the first place?

Everyone has experience with grief, thus all jurors have experience with grief, thus no so called "expert" testimony is necessary.

Sorry but my family was a family of deniers also, a cold family that didn't discuss ANYTHING..... and I am the opposite. So how come I didn't turn into someone like ICA?
Same here. deniers liars and manipulators, but I am not

Jeff Ashton is brilliant - he got her to invoke the name of Susan Smith in this trial and now the DT wants to shut that circus down STAT.

I hope she loses credibility in her professional life over this. She is disgracing her profession. She should be before a board of inquiry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20