2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she just say that she looked it up and did not look it up?

Karioth: When I got the email, I didnt know who the name was at first. She suggested ppl in Tallahassee. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:54 PM

Karioth says this case isn't covered in London.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:54 PM

Casey had a major fidget outburst when the witness admitted she knew nothing about this case and had been contacted AFTER the case was already in trial.

I got an email to do lunch at the DP trial of Casey (someone I never heard of) Anthony

From the bottom of my heart, I am so sorry for your loss.

Thank you. I know this is not about me and I'm not gonna hi-jack the thread, but I have to say this testimony has made me sob and weep worse than anything in this trial so far...even worse that Caylee's little playhouse...

because I DO know what it is like to experience loss after loss after loss (my mom died two months before my son and I lost a brother before that to suicide)

I'm sorry for the TMI, I'm just home alone and needed to share and know ya'll are safe to share with....this woman is making me crazy!

Thank goodness my grief counselor was so much better and reasonable than this woman.

I cannot believe she's even being allowed...I agree this is post-verdict, sentencing stuff.

I'm ready for the drama of Krystal Holloway already. I'm done with this grief counselor.

Pondering....I am so so sorry for your loss! :rose:

TY marlap..been long ago and I talk about it here often..one of the reasons I do is because it has been so helpful to do so..ESPECIALLY when you come from a family just like this woman's talking about! I got pregnant and within 3 weeks I was married and told to move to another city..out of sight out of mind. Can't have the neighbors thinking my family was anything other than perfect you know..OMG where did this woman get her research anyway...I really want to know! My son was not quite 11 mths old when he died of SIDS..my family doesn't talk about that either to this day!

She worked the susan smith trial.

Karioth: I was being asked to come and talk about gen. research about grief/loss and how it affects individuals. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:56 PM

Karioth: London carried it not at all (she was living there when contacted via email). #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:55 PM

Baez and ICA now angry that they're not considered celebrities in London. :loser: :loser:

She was asked to talk about general research about grief.

Has she talked about any research?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member