2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Can you look at a set of actions and tell if someone is grieving?" Man, JA is clever!

so JB was sending out emails fishing for someone who would give testimony about ugly coping

She's talking about symptoms such as losing hair and fingernails due to grief. What about getting tattoos that say "the beautiful life"? Is that a symptom?

Ugh...let's wrap this up already.

Huh? If you've ever been close to someone with a properly diagnosed mental disease, you certainly wouldn't say "it's the new disorder of the day". A bit insenstive IMHO.

I'm really sorry...I didn't mean it that way!

Please oh please Mr. Ashton - ask this woman how many of her clients, students, whoever she has interviewed have been the actual perpetrator of the crime - the crime being they actually killed the child. How would they grieve then?

Please oh please I want to know how many of these "people" she has counseled, interviewed, studied, whatever - that were actual perpetrators of the crime?

C'mon in inquiring minds want to know!

Thank God, I will be having a dental extraction directly after this...I am looking forward to it now.

You're having a dental extraction? You must be grieving a loss. I'm so sorry.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Ashton; when were you contacted about this case? Karioth: I got an email in June. I didn't know there was a trial. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:54 PM

Karioth says she was first contacted in end of May beginning of June about this case. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:53 PM

JA is brilliant in his cross of this witness!!!

LMAO hubby just asked me where JB dug her up at. :floorlaugh:

Psychopaths only cry for themselves. They don't have feelings for others. I was married to one for five years, and unfortunately, I have to keep in contact with her because we have two kids together. She is a nightmare to deal with.

I hope you have custody of your kids. My opinion only.

Witness just said she had no facts about this case...slurring her words to a great degree.

The histrionics make me very uncomfortable. I could not and would not trust this woman if I were on the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody