2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter with which hypothetical counsel gave you, you would say it's consistent with grief because everything is consistent with grief in your opinion.

So she can't tell if a person is grieving or not.

Hmmm- my dictionary defines grief as -
Deep mental anguish such as resulting from bereavement.
I'm still waiting to see ICA's version of anguish...

Ashton asks if there is anything not consistent with grief? "everything is consistent w/ grief?" she says it falls into categories.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:52 PM

I think Jeff is trying to show that with this lady anything goes. Her testimony is worthless because it doesn't show anything is inconsistent with grief.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
So basically any emotion is consistent w grief. GOOD GRIEF!!!! #caseyanthony @vinniepolitan @issueswithjvm @bethkaras @drdrew @nancygracehln

Only because Ashton must have such a big ego, I don't care to compliment him, but he is too good to be true as an attorney. He knows exactly what to say or ask on even the most difficult subjects.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
So basically any emotion is consistent w grief. GOOD GRIEF!!!! #caseyanthony @vinniepolitan @issueswithjvm @bethkaras @drdrew @nancygracehln
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Did you run that loss inventory on ICA?

Yeah I thought so.

Juror 11 jots something down here and there. No one else appears to be taking notes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:53 PM

Jurors aren't taking notes. They are listening to the testimony #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:52 PM

so this was another waste of time

JA is very smooth

just asked if she applied her test to this case and she told him she knows nothing about this case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member