2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is completely offensive to me!! I just want to scream! I AM the person this woman is describing! I did lose a child when I was 17 y/o! .. I had NO support from my family during those times and YES I struggle with issues from my past related to that to this day..but NOTHING like this woman is describing..almost the complete OPPOSITE..talk to me lady..you want to know what it's really like? TALK to ME!

Pondering....I am so so sorry for your loss! :rose:

JA asked great question, asking witness what acts are INCONSISTENT with grief. Excellent line of questioning that reveals that this woman is a not a qualified expert on grief.

Okay, so when I was ~21, my son's bio dad shook him so violently that my son eventually died from the results. I did some of these things, but really she's describing so many different behaviors and reactions that I'm just really finding this not only irrelevant but also a bit offensive. IMO

Yeah, this is pushing some buttons for me, that's for sure--almost fifteen years later I'm still a freaking mess...
my son's dad, you ask? His behavior indicated that he grieved the loss of his own freedom (prison) but not the loss of his child at his own hands...

Grr...this is so ....general and frustrating

From the bottom of my heart, I am so sorry for your loss.

I think the State had better get their own grief councilor to overcome this one. I am surprised we haven't heard of one. They need to rebut this one.
What is there to rebut? It's anecdotal woo woo. Nothing to overcome.

Ashton's cross will shut this down. The State don't need to call their own grief expert to rebut a defense expert that's a train wreck.

Just cross and be done.

My opinions...

so it is either healthy or unhealthy grief response but every behavior is included

See peeps? THIS is why HHJP let her testify....because he was going to allow JA the SAME leeway! I'm SURE he repeatedly warned the DT they were opening the door again, with a witness that is all over the place in her answers....for whatever reason. JMO

It seems like everyone I know has bi-polar. Its the new disorder of the day!

Huh? If you've ever been close to someone with a properly diagnosed mental disease, you certainly wouldn't say "it's the new disorder of the day". A bit insenstive IMHO.

Color me lost!:banghead:

Did she say way back that the living, grieving victims throw out the true victim's belongings, toys, etc.?

Casey's tears seemed to have dried up some with JA doing his cross.

JA doing his level best to keep the witness on track and get some pertinent answers out of her.

is the waterworks show over now that JA up?...

this woman seems very narcissistic to me..very grande....

ew.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Please, I never thought I would say this, BRING ON RIVER CRUZ, PLEASE!
43 seconds ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member