2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the jurors have noticed that ICA can grieve the fact that she may die but couldn't grieve that Caylee did???

Server overload for anyone else?

JA is pointing out that the witnesses testimony allows for every state of emotion being consistent with grief. It can be anything.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Oh wow....look at how fast ICA's tears have dried up, gone away, and the "I'm angry" face has reappeared.

Why do I get the impression this witness does not seem to know or recognize that this case is about a woman accused of murdering her child?

She knows. It could be that she's more interested in gaining notariety. Just another person who wants their 15 minutes of fame at the expense of a murdered baby.

Shame on them all!

JMHO

Please tell me the jury is hearing this.

Totally inappropriate testimony - should have been saved for the penalty phase if you ask me.

Behind every "overruled" I can hear HHJP saying "YOU wanted to GO there!!!"

" Promiscuity may be taking it too far."

oh well, then Casey may change your mind.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Find me 1 other person out of 6,000,000,000 in world who went boozin', stealin' screwin' and tattooin' after their child died. #caseyanthony
9 minutes ago

I have no doubt this has happened. She is right about grief reactions being very different. I don't think it's that common but it's not reasonable to say no one grieving would react like that. JA just pretty much pinned down that grief reactions can be just about ANYTHING so any behavior can be consistent with grief.

DS objects because there are no facts supporting this.

Good grief (no pun intended), where were the facts in the direct?

DS objects "there's no facts to support this?"

whaaaat???????????? after all the HYPOTHETICALS

ha..in other words, it doesnt matter what actions were seen, it will fit into someone's version of grief. Good GRIEF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal