2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crud..I had something really witty to say, and I completely lost it. This witness has me cross eyed...I have a headache and need to lay down.

This is so insulting for anyone who has suffered considerable loss.
Ira Gershwin? Lady...there's a dead toddler who's crying out for justice.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#jeffashton will hypothetically slice and dice her in a few minutes. #caseyanthony
43 seconds ago

Ashton: Being very very very happy consistant with grief? Karioth: Yes. there are 3 emotions. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:48 PM

Ashton asks if being very very very happy a sign of grief? Karioth says yes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:48 PM

Great question by JA. Everything is a symptom of grief according to this woman.

Great question from JA

It makes the witness testimony meaningless. Grief can be anything.

Why is Casey crying now??? All the gruesome things she has had to listen to and nothing but listening to this lady talk and she's balling????
This whole thing is just crazy!

She's crying because.........sniff sniff.........someone FINALLY understands me, and everything I've been through...and how hard this has been for me!!!

I'm sorry, but everything this woman is testifying about is irrelevant. She's talking about people who've lost loved ones who died in either natural circumstances or in accidents, not about people who harm their children. Do people who accidentally kill someone run away and then make up fake nannies and jobs? This is incredibly pointless and frustrating IMO.

Ashton asks if being very very sad is consistent with grief? Karioth says yes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:48 PM

Ashton: Is every state of demeanor between happy and sad consistant with grief? #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:48 PM

AGGHHH

I can refute her last statement. I lost my grandfather (who helped raised me) while in college and I was in a sorority. My sorority had an intervention because I retreated into myself. They had to pull me out. I don't buy this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member