2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they make up imaginary people, jobs, weddings, illnesses, sisters, children and give the imaginary people imaginary nannys?

Losing a grandparent is TOTALLY different than losing a child! OMG! Everyone generally expects to lose their grandparents, not their child.

Ok Dr- Assume the Mother kills her child. What does normal grieving look like then?

JA on cross

JA: Assume that the last sight the child saw was her mother coming at her with duct tape.
Assume that the last clothing the child wore were trashbags
Assume that the childs first grave was the trunk of her mothers car
Assume that the mother went to hav movie night and sleepover with BF the very day her daughter died
Assume that the mother joined hot body contest
Assume that the mother partied like she was a rock star
Assume that the mother decided to get a beautiful life tattoo
Assume that the mother lied to every single person about the where abouts of her child

I pray JA has that mack truck full of gas!

one can only hope...and I think he just might

This woman sounds like my shrink after diagnosing me with bi-polar!

...the spending sprees, etc....

NOT a mother who just lost her child!

Why is this 'expert' still on the stand????

It seems like everyone I know has bi-polar. Its the new disorder of the day!

Losing a grandparent and engaging in student life afterwards is not even remotely close to what is alleged to have happened here.

I honestly do not understand how this testimony is relevant to the murder of Caylee Anythony.

But what do I know....

But come on lady, you're talking about her "missing for 31 days" daughter! Who the hell acts that way? Someone who is responsible for the "missing for 31 days - that's who. Someone who murders their own baby.

This is a murder! Not a pool accident that a caring person would then call 911.

Ashton now on cross
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:47 PM

"Denial is a great tool for as long as you can make yourself believe it" says Karioth.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:47 PM

sad mad and happy are the three things she sees most often.....pretty much covers it all

Sooo basically people can behave any way when they are grieving. There's no way to tell if they are grieving or not. Therefore, we don't KNOW if KC was grieving or not.

Thanks for nothing lady.

Casey is crying because she thinks this grief expert just might convince a juror or two to set her free. She is not sad, she is crying tears of joy.

Okay, so when I was ~21, my son's bio dad shook him so violently that my son eventually died from the results. I did some of these things, but really she's describing so many different behaviors and reactions that I'm just really finding this not only irrelevant but also a bit offensive. IMO

Yeah, this is pushing some buttons for me, that's for sure--almost fifteen years later I'm still a freaking mess...
my son's dad, you ask? His behavior indicated that he grieved the loss of his own freedom (prison) but not the loss of his child at his own hands...

Grr...this is so ....general and frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member