2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there's a nice steady rain falling in Orlando. Makes me think of little Caylee's tears. Don't let yourself be distracted by KC... IT IS ALL AN ACT.

I could have missed it, did she tell her to assume that she kept the body of her baby in the trunk with duct tape...until it started to reek...and then she threw it in the woods to be chewed on by animals???

TL didn't notice anything wrong with ICA- she was her 'normal' happy self - not doing anything excessive, just enjoying herself.

Ack. Does anyone really think this is helping ICA in any way, shape or form? Where's the beef DS? Waste. Huge waste.

ask this witness is grieve is the same in natural death as it is in a murder!!!

Oh yeah- now I get it. She is laying the foundation for RC/KH - who I hear is pretty honkin aggreived by GA testimony. Yeah that must be it....:truce:

Jeff needs to ask her why she didn’t put her pigs in a blanket

anthonycase WOFL
Not sure what JURORS think about grief expert. 4 AND 5 appeared to be smirking. Juror 14 only one taking notes. #caseyanthony

Why do I get the impression this witness does not seem to know or recognize that this case is about a woman accused of murdering her child?

There's a difference from someone losing someone and from someone killing someone. waiting SA to bring it home.

LOLZ:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Wishing you could use Roy's meter stick to stick in your eye? LOL, LOL, LOL.
I think we needed that.
Personally I would like to use said stick to whack this witness upside her Chicken soup head.

Pre-popping 2 Orvilles in anticipation of JA cross:

Cat-with-mouse-003.jpg

Any Dave Chappelle fans here? If so, remember the skit where he had that "Get to the POINT!" gadget, friggin hilarious! That's how she makes me feel. I cannot stand rambling and repeating... now talking about drunk moms, now about 'retail therapy.' aaarrggghh, get specific, lady, and RELATE THIS DIRECTLY to ICA, you know, that chick in the back who is up for the DEATH PENALTY!! Why is the DT letting her ramble on when it was clear from the get-go that she cannot handle open-ended questions without rambling. I feel SO sorry for the jury!!!!

CAn JA ask "Hypothetically How would a mother act after killing her toddler?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member