2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarkNeJame Assume that the young girl is a narcissist, lies every single day, steals when she can, gives her child chloroform & dumps her #caseyanthony

"Normal" is a word NEVER USED in Psychology or Social Work.

I can't wait until NG gets ahold of this unusual person's testimony tonight....

I think that it's pretty obvious to everyone that ICA is a sociopath, so why are they putting this witness on the stand to try and explain how ICA's 31 days of behaving like a party animal while her baby decomposed in a swamp is her form of grieving? :sick:
Because I'm certain that ICA has had a mental eval and that would refute this and I think that her crying now vs earlier when her dad broke down on the stand will hurt her and put cancel out this experts testimony.

So, basically she's saying... it could be black.... or it could be white. It could be either, or it could be both. Some people do, some people don't.

Wow... she's an AMAZING nurse practitioner....

I hope JA asks her in her history, how many people has she treated that have ALL those hypothetical traits that DT asked her to analyze.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Dorothy, you forgot the six felony convictions! That is the kind of behavior that is important, Please Jeff, add that to the hypo!

Geez! She's supposed to be testifying in court and is giving a performance. Enough of this BS!

Umm my dad died when I was 22 and I didn't do all this. I withdrew into myself but I didn't party. OMG retail therapy.

Mine too. But I was already sloshed when I was called about his impending death. So I continued, as any good alkie will do.

But I will say this: I did not drive around with his dead body in the car, I did not chloroform him, and did not duct tape him.

This doesn't sound like ICA. I don't think she knows the fine details.

This woman sounds like my shrink after diagnosing me with bi-polar!

...the spending sprees, etc....

NOT a mother who just lost her child!

Why is this 'expert' still on the stand????

Karioth: Grief and trauma are very different.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:45 PM

What is the theoretical basis for what she is saying? She's using her credentials as an excuse to give baseless opinions.

Thank God, I will be having a dental extraction directly after this...I am looking forward to it now.

Karioth: Original grief responses - drinking, self medicating.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:45 PM

"@InSession: Karioth says that young adults are reluctant grievers and will often engage in risky behavior or retail therapy. #CaseyAnthony"
by abcashleigh via twitter at 3:45 PM

Sims asks how long this type of behavior may last? Karioth says it could last for years. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:45 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member