2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She has a PhD? She is not even getting the basics right...She needs to do her research and stop with the fun time seminars.

This is unfair to the SA. Shouldn't they be able to put someone on the stand to highlight the absurdity of ICA's actions in the 31 days??? Or is only the defense entitled to a "fair" trial?

I think the fact that the DT refused to have this witness examine ICA or ANYONE in her family speaks volumes, no need for the SA's own expert witness.

I am sure CA is taking this ladies explanation or lack there of as gospel.

IMHO the witnesses answers are very rambling in their structure. It's actually kind of hard to follow because she is all over the place and so off topic.

KC is crying because she's wearing ruffles, not because she is sad.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Dorothy, you forgot the six felony convictions! That is the kind of behavior that is important, Please Jeff, add that to the hypo!
1 minute ago

Okay I want them to ask: 1. When a parent finds that their beloved child that they had a wonderful loving relationship with has allegedly drowned in the family pool they go ahead and get on myspace and photobucket and don't call for help?

ok, enough said. If Sally says Casey's behavior was due to grief, then it must be true.

I need to vomit at Casey's crying.

witness testifying for ICA so she doesn't have to take the stand.
Fingers crossed for SA rebuttal.

I just lost my court signal dangit.

Anyway, to respond as I was trying to do before my signal went wonky, -

Everyone can grieve differently, but as to the witness, after studying X number of people, over a significant number of X years....studying their reactions, etc imo I think that certain human patterns emerge. Iow, (imo) it seems there could be certain universals, or parameters.

I cant think of a decent analogy at the moment bc it escapes me dangit.

THis is pathethic attempt off the top of my head and I'm sure there are holes, but I'll try;

For example, if we said everyone kicks a soccer ball differently, I'd say, "Ok, I buy that."

kicking using the foot, the elbow, the head, the knee etc....

but if someone told me that they made a goal with their tongue, from the other end of the field, I'd scoff and say that THAT is out of the realm of general, human normalcy, ....not an easily believable possibility for a human being... (imo)

my bad analogy, and bad syntax aside. :)

moo

so can JA even ask her anything since he clearly sees her as not being a witness

Retail therapy!!!!!!

Now I need to walk away.

And just look forward to JA getting his chance...but please JA, don't beat her up too much to make the jury mad at you.....but just point out that this is (no appropriate words)!!!!!

my young adult niece lost 2 babies in less than 2 years one 4 days one 4 months she has never ever acted anything like ICA

assume

I remember a teacher of mine, once said, never assume anything, as it makes a A$$ out of you and a a$$ out of me

this is crazy..this women never had a interview with casey am I right? if so thats why they are assuming, a hypathetical(sp?) to get around not interviewing casey..

shoot, did i make sense ? lol

In trials, "experts" are frequently called upon to give an opinion based on a hypothetical. However, I can't recall EVER hearing a hypothetical for purposes of trial with so many assumptions, and I'm surprised JA didn't object to more aspects of it. (Goodness knows if I were at the SA table I'd be exhausted by this witness though, even at this point ... and there's no end in sight!:banghead:)

Ooooh I just thought of something ... N. Grace will have a field day with this tonight!

WHAT? Young adults reluctant grievers? Being young doesn't excuse you to not have any feelings for your dead child! ICA was an adult at 22.. they talk like she is 13! Even if you are very young you can still feel profound grief.

Surly the jury can see this is BS... I can't wait for the cross!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste