2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh, she doesn't know the facts of this case. Whoops! I thought ICA was trying to dig a tunnel out of the courtroom when she was bending over after that for a second. Next witness!

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
No matter what hypothetical defense counsel gives u- its consistent w grief, right? Everything is consistent w grief. WHAT? #caseyanthony

Ashton: When you walked in what facts had you been given? Karioth: None.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:54 PM

assume that this person finds low talkers annoying and perhaps disingenuous. Assume that this person finds DS' low voice and style of cross examination even more grating than CM' bullying style of cross examination. Assume that this person finds this eccentric witness to add nothing but speculation to today's testimony. Assume that this person (Kateyes) will reach for the Woodford Reserve Bourbon as soon as this trial adjourns for the day!!!

This is my first post but have been reading at this site for days. This testimony about grief is making me crazy. My father and his friend molested me when I was very young and my father continued into my teens. I also lost a child that was my heart and soul. Never in anybodies wildest dreams did I behave in this manner. It makes me sick that they are making excuses for ICA.

ICA is so disappointed to hear she was not being covered in London

She knew none of the facts of the case but now she's saying she DID know who ICA was because she looked it up.

She can't do this. Another waste of time by the defense, but I find her interesting.

Any grief, to my mind, has to include a profound sense of loss.
Nowhere in ICA's behavior do you see her feeling she has lost anything, in fact she views Caylee's death as a great relief, she has gained her freedom..

The jury must be wondering why she didn't interview ICA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003