2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA emotionless watching her father completely break into tears about the Dec 11 discovery of Caylee's remains :(

OMG, the look she gives her father as he cries for her daughter the way SHE never did!!

OMG he's crying real tears and she's just staring at him. So cold it just freaks me out, seriously makes me shiver.

George says everyday from July 15 till the day he was told it was Caylee he held out hope she was alive. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:59 AM

#CaseyAnthony George getting very emotional as he talks about day he learned Caylee's remains were found
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:59 AM

JA making the point that what GA believed and said in the past is not what he believes and says today.

I've got tears in my eyes and my Husband says I'm hard as woodpecker lips. :(

Yes. Easy for me to be an armchair expert looking back, but GA and CA should have told ICA early on,

"If you should decide to have a child, knock yourself out, but you will be responsible for your new family's financial support with no financial help from us at that point."

Maybe then ICA would have controlled her alley cat behavior long enough to set up a viable lifestyle for herself and little Caylee. It's also quite possible, IMHO, that under those terms ICA might have had an abortion.

:coffeews:

Maybe, or maybe not. Maybe she still would have got pregnant. For most parents it's not easy to throw your child on the streets, let alone with a baby.

Oh wow ... this gives me cold chills... poor George!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990